The iWeb solution provided by IBS provides a unified medium to manage, control, and monitor terminals electronically across multiple sites.
IBS iWeb is able to connect with different channels all at once, including iKiosk (kiosk machines), iVoucher (POS machines), and iMobile (mobile apps). Your authorized personnel will be able to view machines, apply device updates, configure new devices, view historical reports, view alerts, and more through one single screen!
IBS iWeb comes with several modules such as the Customer Care Module that helps track and solve customer tickets; and the Cash Management Module that helps the cash collection team to manage the process of cash collection in a secure and organized way.
With a wide range of features, and supporting various types of peripherals and hardware components, our Infinite Platform Web Portal works perfectly in all industries. Being developed in-house by IBS experts, our system can be further customized and seamlessly integrated with customer’s backend applications. Our system is designed and built based on international best practices and uses the latest encryption algorithms to safeguard user security and privacy.
• Lower operational cost
• Reduced demand on staff
• Dealing with one vendor for error/update tickets
• Real-time dashboards
• Unified access to information
• Real-time status reports
• Configuration management
• Alert management
• Manage security and permissions
• Manage cash & sessions
• Real-time financial & technical data management
• Remotely control terminals
• Monitor terminal locations on Google Map
• Remotely manage and configure applications and parameters
• Manage alerts with support of alert matrix up to 3 levels (Stock limit, Terminal status)